Own it girls!
How to love your life.
“It’s normal and okay.” This is my new favourite thing to say after my sister told me that everything that I go through, like growing breasts and feeling moody, is normal. You know what else is normal? Feeling down. It happens to everyone. Every now and then we may feel unconfident or face a struggle or setback.
But don’t let them get to you. My grandmother likes saying that the tongue is powerful and that the words we speak into our lives can make or break us. Basically, when you are feeling down or weak, speak positively so you start feeling better.
Here are some sayings to help you feel better. Write them down and repeat them to yourself whenever you need a boost.
- Just because you are struggling does NOT mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there.
- Sometimes things must change so you can change.
- I am amazing. I am brave. I am strong. I am enough.
- I’m strong because I have been hurt. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I’m wise because I have been foolish.
- Fall seven times, get up eight. - Japanese proverb.
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller, American author, preacher and motivational speaker.
- “I learned that courage is was not the absence of fear but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – former president of South Africa, tata Nelson Mandela.
- “To get lost is to learn the way,” – African proverb.
Keep shining, beautiful Springster! The world needs your light!!!