Your thoughts


hello guys!!I am Gcinumuzi I failed my matric in 2007 i lost my statement to show that I've been in class of Gr12 nd now i want go back to school and finish my matric nd change my can I get help

1 year, 9 months ago

Add your reply

Commenting on this article is currently disabled.