Your thoughts


Hello I'm an 18year old girl I had a burning sansating when I pee I went the doctor she gave me some pills but I now can't hold in pee I just go wherever I am please help!!

2 years, 9 months ago

Recent Replies


Hi Springster, we don't think you should worry too much. We suspect you have a UTI, which is something that can usually go away on it's own. To be sure, we suggest you visit you're nearest doctor and clinic for a diagnosis and they'll even offer you treatment that can help you sooner.

2 years, 8 months ago

Add your reply

Commenting on this article is currently disabled.