Your thoughts


Hi guys I need help I was raped in 2018 and I am 15 I was raped by my ex boyfriend I can't move forward with my life I want a relationship with a guy but every time I am in a relationship the guy cheats or juse me what can I do please I need advice I am gonna kill myself if I don't get help please help me I need advice I want to forget about the rape and abuse I want to move forward but I can't my teacher doesn't want to help me the police doesn't want to help my parents know and verything but they won't help please help me gays I need to talk to someone

9 months, 1 week ago

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster! Sorry for the delay, I had some technical issues. I am pleased you felt able to share your thoughts, it's a really brave first step. Have you thought about talking to an adult that you can trust about this? This could be anyone from your parents/grandparents, a relative like an aunt, a neighbour or teacher. Sadly, we can't talk to you directly but you can get extra advice from CHILDLINE SA. They can offer you counselling over the phone. You do not need to give your name and can call them 24/7. Their toll free helpline is : 0800 055 555 or check out you will receive the support you need, by a friendly person trained to help you in a confidential way. Take care.

7 months, 1 week ago

Add your reply

Commenting on this article is currently disabled.