Hi everyone I am new here. Anyways I want to be a chartered accountant when I grow up but I don't know what to study at varsity and for how many years.. Please help.

5 months, 1 week ago

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster, you'd need to study accounting in university or college. The amount of time it will take will depend on what level you want to reach. Please look up details on university/college websites to get more information. You can also speak to your LO teacher, he/she is qualified to guide you on such matters. Do let us know how everything works out.

5 months, 1 week ago